Friday, September 11, 2015
at the Del Mar Country Club in Rancho Santa Fe, California.
Special Ops Survivors is encouraging all golfers to mark Sept. 11 in a meaningful way this year. Together with fellow golfers, they will raise funds to help support surviving military spouses of Special Operations military personnel. The charity event is also open to additional sponsors.
Special Ops Survivors is the only non-profit organization exclusively dedicated to serving surviving spouses of U.S. Special Operations personnel who have died in combat or training since Jan. 1, 1980.
- Unique opportunity to play at the exclusive Del Mar Country Club
- Connect with survivors, golfers and area businesses
- Breakfast at check-in
- Lunch on the course
- Cocktail Reception and Awards CeremonyDuring the reception, speakers will include:
- Mary Ellen Bancroft, surviving spouse of Marine Capt. Matthew Bancroft who died Jan. 9, 2002 while serving during Operation Enduring Freedom;
- Individual Golfer $300
- Foursome $1,000
- Cocktail Reception-only ticket $50
- 10:00 am Registration
- 12:00 pm Tournament Start & Box Lunches
- 5:30 pm Cocktail Reception
Registration will begin at 10 a.m. with the tournament kicking off at noon. Golfers can play individually for $300 or as a foursome for $1,000. Breakfast will be provided to the golfers along with a box lunch to take on the course. A cocktail reception and awards ceremony will follow at 5:30 p.m.
BECOME A SPONSOR
Six levels of corporate sponsorships are available, but sponsorships are not limited to those listed here. If you have an idea for an auction or raffle item, or a sponsorship not listed, please let us know.
For corporate sponsor opportunities, contact Howard Spetter, Tournament Organizer, 619-437-1137 ext 4 or contact us by email at golf@SpecialOpsSurvivors.org.